Hello, Welcome to allphobia.com, here , we will provide you with a list of all the phobias in the world in an alphabetical order, tell you there causes , symptoms and how to overcome them. Please feel free to go through our phobia list and let us know if there is any phobia you will want us to add for it.
Below are the list of phobias that we have written an article on on this Blog. Enjoy
- Atelophobia : This can be defined as the fear of imperfect or fear of imperfection. Sufferers of Atelophobia usually have the inability to have total rest of mind as their thoughts and actions are filled of likely disappointments. Hence, they feel resentful in trying new things. Read more about Atelophobia Here
- Apeirophobia : is the fear of infinity, eternal or everlasting things such as life, death, heaven and so on.peirophobia is highly treatable but it is effectively treated with psychological treatments rather than the biological ones. If Apeirophobia occurs in early childhood it has a higher chance of encompassing to adulthood if left untreated.
- Scopophobia : Scopophobia, scoptophobia, or ophthalmophobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by a morbid fear of being seen or stared at by others. Scopophobia can also be associated with a pathological fear of drawing attention to oneself. Click here to Learn more about Scopophobia
- Trypophobia : can be defined as the fear of holes or irregular shaped patterns. To know if you are trypophobic, you need to take a trypophobia test, and there are lots of people who also think trypophobia is a skin disease, you can also read a post we wrote about that here.
- Thalassophobia : This can be defined as the fear or dread of ocean or dark deep water.
- Thanatophobia – Fear of death. It is the fear of death or dying.
For our more comprehensive phobia list, click here to read our post on the most common phobia